Saturday 20 March 2010

Title



Tennis” is a kind of sport that is very popular in the world. Many people love this game. Not only playing but you can enjoy by watching the game also. The “tennis” equipments are “racket” and “ball”. You can play single or double in the game. It use every part of the body, it means that you will get healthy buy playing “tennis”. More than that the players need to practice and develop mind and brain by concentrate on the “ball”. The newbie can start from the age over 4 years old. The popular “tennis” players such as Paradorn from Thailand, he started when he was a child. The successful of playing “tennis” up to individual goal, someone would like to be a popular “tennis” player. He or she has to has hard practice and participate in many games. Someone’s goal just only for exercise, he or she has to spend at least 30 minutes everyday. Moreover, playing “tennis” benefits are make friends and relationships. I am one of a “tennis” lover. I found in love with game when I was in primary school. My idol player when I was young, he was my teacher. I though he looked smart when played game on the court of the school. Now I am a fan of Roger Federer, I follow him on every match and very appreciate when he won Wimbledon tournament in the year 2009. I spend 18 years of my life for learning and playing “tennis”. I was participated more than 1000+ games in my country. I won more than 50 percentages but I was not still satisfied. My target is Thailand top ten players.
I would like to present my “tennis blog” that I intend to create it. There are contains :History of tennis basic state, Tactics, Tennis equipments and accessories, Schedule of tennis matches and Practice clips for starters. Thank you very much for all references that I notice on footnote paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links